FanFiction.net

I used to hate the FanFiction.net site because it doesn't have a "save the whole story" button. Which is annoying, because I want to use my ebookwise reader to read the whole book while sitting in bed, not on a chair looking at the screen.

So... at some point I got pissed bad enough that I felt like writing an application to do it. Since I don't actually have any readers for this blog :P I won't bother with documentation or anything. I've included both the source files and the executable in the archive here. (Yes, I know, I should get a domain, it's not that expensive. I'll do that if I ever decide to actually keep blogging.)

[Edit] Of course, that link is no longer valid. I'll write an article about writing that app at some point.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Posting dynamic Master / Detail forms with Knockout

Comparing Excel files, take two

EF Code First: seeding with foreign keys